Decoding Your Dreams: What the Lord May Be Saying to You While You Sleep
What is God saying to you in your dreams?
Decoding Your Dreams is a beginner's guide to understanding the true source of our dreams, dream classifications, and even dream symbols. This book answers questions like:
- Can we control our dreams?
- I used to dream all the time. Why has my dream life suddenly ceased?
- Should I pray for the gift of dream interpretation?
- What does it mean if I see people in my dreams who have already passed away?
- When do I share a dream I've received and when do I keep it to myself?
- Where does d j vu fit into the world of dreams?
- Why should I pay attention to my children's dreams?
There are dozens of mentions of dreams in the Bible. From Abraham to Joseph, from Daniel all the way to Pontius Pilot's wife, God has communicated with His people through dreams throughout recorded history.
Why would God choose to speak to us while we sleep? Perhaps it's because we are too distracted during the day to sit still long enough for Him to share the deep secrets of His heart.
Jennifer LeClaire is convinced God speaks to us in ways that are very personal. At times he may use pictures, memories, impressions, or even a still small voice.
Let Decoding Your Dreams help you embrace your Spirit-inspired dreams
Binding Type: Paperback
Author: LeClaire, Jennifer
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Size: 8.30h x 5.40w x 0.60d